Skip to main content

Archaeologia Cantiana Volume 55

Archaeologia Cantiana is published annually and is free to members.


Archaeologia Cantiana has been published since 1858.

The Society welcomes contributions and notes for the guidance of contributors to Archaeologia Cantiana.

Hon. Editor: Terry G. Lawson

Kent Archaeological Society, c/o Maidstone Museum, St Faith’s Street, Maidstone, Kent ME14 1LH

editor@kentarchaeology.org.uk


There is a 3 year delay/embargo on publishing Archaeologia Cantiana articles online for non-members.
For the latest editions please Join the Kent Archaeological Society

Title Author Published Volume
Frontispiece 1942 Kent Archaeological Society 1942 55
Contents and Illustrations Kent Archaeological Society 1942 55
Officers Kent Archaeological Society 1942 55
List of Local Secretaries Kent Archaeological Society 1942 55
Societies in Union Kent Archaeological Society 1942 55
Annual Report and Accounts for the Year 1941 Kent Archaeological Society 1942 55
Archaeologia Cantiana Kent Archaeological Society 1942 55
The Suttons Jennifer Ward 1942 55
Sir Harry Vane's Fountain Sir Edward Harrison 1942 55
Notes on a Saxon Charter of Higham R. F. Jessup 1942 55
The Barton and Bartoner of Christ Church, Canterbury R. A. Lendon Smith 1942 55
The Clergy of St John the Baptist Smallhythe A. H. Taylor 1942 55
Stonar and the Wantsum Channel Part III.(Conclusion) - The site of the Town of Stonar . F. W. Hardman, LL.D., and W. P. D. Stebbing 1942 55
Report on Erratics from Stonar, Kent D. Baden-Powell 1942 55
Anchor House Lynsted Aymer Vallance 1942 55
A Pottery Kiln Site at Tyler Hill, Near Canterbury P. J. Spillett, W. P. D. Stebbing and G. C. Dunning 1942 55
Two Faversham Documents Frank W. Jessup 1942 55
Miscellaneous Notes F. C. Elliston-Erwood 1942 55
Obituary. Frederick William hardman, LLD FSA Kent Archaeological Society 1942 55
General Index Kent Archaeological Society 1942 55