Skip to main content

Archaeologia Cantiana Volume 105

Archaeologia Cantiana is published annually and is free to members.


Archaeologia Cantiana has been published since 1858.

The Society welcomes contributions and notes for the guidance of contributors to Archaeologia Cantiana.

Hon. Editor: Terry G. Lawson

Kent Archaeological Society, c/o Maidstone Museum, St Faith’s Street, Maidstone, Kent ME14 1LH

editor@kentarchaeology.org.uk


There is a 3 year delay/embargo on publishing Archaeologia Cantiana articles online for non-members.
For the latest editions please Join the Kent Archaeological Society

Title Author Published Volume
Frontispiece 1988 Kent Archaeological Society 1988 105
Contents and Illustrations Kent Archaeological Society 1988 105
Committees Kent Archaeological Society 1988 105
List of Local Secretaries Kent Archaeological Society 1988 105
Medical Care at the Kent and Canterbury Hospital, 1836-1876 John Whyman 1988 105
Eynsford Castle A reinterpretation of its Early History in the Light of Recent Excavations Valerie Horsman 1988 105
Excavations at No. 41 St. George's Street, Canterbury, 1985 P. Blockley 1988 105
Dover Castle: Key to Richard II's Kingdom? James L. Gillespie, F. R. Hist. S 1988 105
Barham Church: The Brasses, Memorials and Glass Philip H. Blake 1988 105
James Simmons: A Canterbury Tycoon F.H. Panton 1988 105
A Middle Bronze Age Hoard from a pre-historic Settlement Site at St. Mildred's Bay, Westgate-on-Sea D. R.J. Perkins 1988 105
Kent Archives Office Major Accessions 1984-87 Kent Archaeological Society 1988 105
Researches and Discoveries in Kent: Some pre-Roman Sites at Cliffe The Site of the Church of St. Giles, Sarre . . . Archaeological Notes from Maidstone Museum Kent Archaeological Society 1988 105
Researches and Discoveries in Kent Archaeological Notes from Maidstone Museum Kent Archaeological Society 1988 105
Researches and Discoveries in Kent The Site of the Church of St Giles Sarre Kent Archaeological Society 1988 105
Reviews Kent Archaeological Society 1988 105
General index Kent Archaeological Society 1988 105