Skip to main content

Archaeologia Cantiana for 1960

Archaeologia Cantiana is published annually and is free to members.


Archaeologia Cantiana has been published since 1858.

The Society welcomes contributions and notes for the guidance of contributors to Archaeologia Cantiana.

Hon. Editor: Terry G. Lawson

Kent Archaeological Society, c/o Maidstone Museum, St Faith’s Street, Maidstone, Kent ME14 1LH

editor@kentarchaeology.org.uk


There is a 3 year delay/embargo on publishing Archaeologia Cantiana articles online for non-members.
For the latest editions please Join the Kent Archaeological Society

Title Author Published Volume
Frontispiece 1960 Kent Archaeological Society 1960 74
Contents and Illustrations Kent Archaeological Society 1960 74
Accounts J Meadows Cowper 1960 74
The Descent of the Manor of Evegate in Smeeth with Some Account of its Lords N. H. MacMichael 1960 74
The Round Barrows of East Kent. P. Ashbee, and G. C. Dunning 1960 74
A Neolithic Pit and Other Finds from Wingham, East Kent Ernest Greenfield 1960 74
Town Clerk of Sandwich, 1768-1785 Colin Matson 1960 74
Some Early Chalkwells in N. W. Kent John E. L. Caiger 1960 74
More Kentish Bee Boles Mrs. V. F. Desborough 1960 74
The Island Road David S. Stafford 1960 74
Eltham Palace Anthony Emery 1960 74
Springhead: Temples III and IV W. S. Penn 1960 74
Mary-le-bone Hill, Sandwich J. D. Ogilvie 1960 74
Two Pottery Kilns and a Tilery of the Roman Period at Canterbury (Durovernum Cantiacorum) Frank Jenkins 1960 74
Thurnham Roman Villa Elizabeth Pine 1960 74
Kent Archives Office Accessions 1959 - 60 Kent Archaeological Society 1960 74
Researches and Discoveries in Kent Kent Archaeological Society 1960 74
Miscellaneous Notes Kent Archaeological Society 1960 74
Reviews Kent Archaeological Society 1960 74
Obituaries Kent Archaeological Society 1960 74
General Index Kent Archaeological Society 1960 74