Skip to main content

Archaeologia Cantiana for 1941

Archaeologia Cantiana is published annually and is free to members.


Archaeologia Cantiana has been published since 1858.

The Society welcomes contributions and notes for the guidance of contributors to Archaeologia Cantiana.

Hon. Editor: Terry G. Lawson

Kent Archaeological Society, c/o Maidstone Museum, St Faith’s Street, Maidstone, Kent ME14 1LH

editor@kentarchaeology.org.uk


There is a 3 year delay/embargo on publishing Archaeologia Cantiana articles online for non-members.
For the latest editions please Join the Kent Archaeological Society

Title Author Published Volume
Frontispiece 1941 Kent Archaeological Society 1941 54
Contents and Illustrations Kent Archaeological Society 1941 54
Officers Kent Archaeological Society 1941 54
List of Local Secretaries Kent Archaeological Society 1941 54
Societies in Union Kent Archaeological Society 1941 54
Annual Report and Accounts for the Year 1940 Kent Archaeological Society 1941 54
James Ryman-a forgotten Kentish Poet A. G. Little and D.Litt 1941 54
Archaeologia Cantiana Kent Archaeological Society 1941 54
The Church of St Helen in Canterbury. A Forgotten Sanctuary C. Eveleigh Woodruff 1941 54
Earthworks in Joydens Wood, Bexley, Kent A. H. A. Hogg 1941 54
Earthworks on Hayes and West Wickham Commons B. H. St. J. O�Neil 1941 54
St Margaret's Bay, and the Roman Roads from Richborough to Dover and Canterbury Cecil Knox 1941 54
Stonar and the Wantsum Channel. Part II.- Historical. Appendix. Polychrome Pottery from Stonar G. C. Dunning 1941 54
Stonar and the Wantsum Channel. Part II.- Historical. Appendix. Polychrome Pottery from Stonar Gerald Clough Dunning 1941 54
The age of Saint Mildred's Church, Canterbury Gordon Ward 1941 54
Miscellaneous Notes: Littlebrook Walls, Dartford A Note on the Library of Lesnes Abbey Crop Markings at Fawkham, Kent Kent Archaeological Society 1941 54
Obituaries: Arthur Hussey, Richard Cooke, Ralph Hare Griffin, Frederick William Hardman, Ll..D Kent Archaeological Society 1941 54
General Index Kent Archaeological Society 1941 54