Following the success of the discussion between Kas Trustee Richard Taylor and President-elect Kerry Brown on the Pegwell Bay excavations, the KAS is organising a series of montly talks by Trustees and committee members.
The next of these will be presented by Trustee Dr Sheila Sweetingburgh on Tuesday 9th March at 19:30 on Faversham's painted pillar.
We will be following this up with a series of monthly talks by our Trustees and members including:
- Underground Kent - Kent's hidden heritage
- Lees Court Estate - The story so far and what's next
- The KAS collections - Some of the highlights from our curator
- Mapping our heritage - How sophisticated mapping tools are being used to record and understand our heritage
- Our Neighbours in Empire: A tour of Belgium and the Netherlands in the Roman era
We will keep you informed on dates, times and access details. Meanwhile, keep checking our website for recent news and our events calendar for events either organised by KAS or which we think may be of interest to our members and followers.