Archaeologia Cantiana - Vol. 81 1966 Contents page v + vi
|List of Officers, xii; List of Local
Secretaries, xiv; Committees, xv; Corresponding Societies,
xvi; List of Members, xviii; Report for 1966 xli; Rules lxvii
|1.||Some Major Kentish Timber Barns. By S. E. Rigold, F.S.A.||01|
Eighteenth-century Maps and Estate Plans of Bromley, Beckenham and Penge.
By Sister Mary Baptist, M.A., Ph.D.
|3.||Men of Kent. 3. Minet and Fector of Dover. By the late Colin Matson||39|
|4.||Excavations at Eccles, 1965. Fourth Interim Report. By A. P. Detsicas, M.A., F.S.A.||44|
|5.||The Vanishing Houses of Kent. 6. The Old Cottage at Upper Hardres. By F. W. Parkin||53|
History of the Springhead Pleasure Gardens and Water-cress Plantation (c.
By W. S. Penn, B.Sc.
|7.||Funeral Hatchments in Kent. By Miss M. Tester||79|
|8.||Four Kent Towns at the End of the Middle Ages. By A. J. F. Dulley||95|
|9.||A Kentish Holiday, 1823. Edited by F. Hull, B.A., Ph.D.||109|
|10.||Starkey Castle, Wouldham. By Eric R. Swain||118|
|11.||General Garrett, 1791-1869. By D. C. Gibson||126|
An Iron Age and Romano-British Site at Stone Castle Quarry, Greenhithe.
By A. P. Detsicas, M.A., F.S.A.
|13.||Faversham’s Court of Orphans. By Canon W. Telfer, M.C., D.D||191|
Some Problems of the North Downs Trackway in Kent.
By Rev. H. W. R. Lillie, S.J., M.A.(Oxon.)
|15.||Kent Archives Office. Accessions 1965-66||213|
|16.||Kent Archaeological Society Library||219|
Contents continued page vi
|18.||Researches and Discoveries in Kent||244|
For details about the advantages of membership of the Kent Archaeological Society click here
Back to Arch. Cant. List To Publications On-line To Research Page To Homepage
Kent Archaeological Society is a registered
charity number 223382
© Kent Archaeological Society 2002, links to most articles added September 2014
This website is constructed by
enthusiastic amateurs. Any errors noticed by other researchers will be to
so that we can amend our pages to give as accurate a record as possible. Please send details too email@example.com