Archaeologia Cantiana - Vol. 59 1946 page v + vi
|List of Officers x; List of Local
Secretaries xii; Societies in Union xiii,; List of Members, xv
Report for the Year ended 31st December, 1945 xxxv; Financial Accounts for 1945 xl
Illustrations Fund, 1945 xliv
Plans of, and Brief Architectural Notes on, Kent Churches.
By F. C. Elliston-Erwood, F.S.A.
|2.||Farnborough Manor in the Seventeenth and Eighteenth Centuries. By M. F. Bond, M.A.||07|
|3.||Saxon Abbots of Dover and Reculver. By Gordon Ward, M.D., F.S.A.||19|
|4.||Roman Roads in West Kent. By Ivan D. Margary, F.S.A.||29|
Report by Mrs. Audrey Williams, F.S.A.
The Parish, and Reputed Manor of Oxney near Dover. By the late F. W.
F.S.A., W. P. D. Stebbing, F.S.A., F.G.S., and C. H. Gardner of Ringwould
|7.||Some Kentish Indents. By R. H. D’Elboux, M.C., F.S.A.||95|
|8.||The Medieval and Renaissance Painted Glass of Eastwell. By C. B. Councer, F.S.A.||109|
Research about Deal and Sandwich in 1945 and 1946
Contents continued page vi
Fibulae and Other Stray Finds from Kentish Sites
Human Remains from Lenham .
Henry Streatfeild and His Family Vault
Notes on the History of Sholden during the Nineteenth and Twentieth Centuries.
By John Lawrey
Back to Arch. Cant. List Back to Publications On-line Back to Research Page Back to Homepage
Kent Archaeological Society is a registered
charity number 223382
© Kent Archaeological Society 2002, links to articles added October 2014
This website is constructed by
enthusiastic amateurs. Any errors noticed by other researchers will be to
gratefully received so
that we can amend our pages to give as accurate a record as possible. Please send details too email@example.com