KENT ARCHAEOLOGICAL SOCIETY  -- RESEARCH   Studying and sharing Kent's past      Homepage

Archaeologia Cantiana -  Vol. 1  1858  page 284
Index to - Kent Feet of Fines 1196-99 Richard I
These webpages are designed to be viewed with the screen resolution set at 800 x 600 and text size at normal. HOW TO

Ocholt, thirty acres in, Abbot and Convent of
   Lesnes to William de Wrotham, ix.
OCHOLTE NORTH [Nord Ocholte], the pasture in,
   Geoffrey Fitz Piers to Fulco the Abbot and the
   Convent of Lesnes, 1197, xix.
Ofspringes, Gervas de: see under Harty, 1195-6, v.
Ofspringes, Henry de, Harty, 1195-6, v.
Orlaneston, Matilda de, Ripple, 1198, xxxiii.
Orlaneston, Ralph de, Romney, 1198, xxxiii.
Ospringe, de: see Ofspringes.
OVENHIlL [Wenhella], the land of, the Abbot and
   the Convent of Boxley to Osbert de Longchamp
   and Aveline his wife, 1196, vii.
OVENHILL, Adam de Kersiges and Beatrice his
   wife, to Osbert de Longo Campo and Aveline
   his wife, 1198, xliv.
Oxefrid, Allington, ? Boxley, 1196, vii.
Oxford, Countess of (Isabel Bolebec): see "Errata
   and Addenda."

Paterie, Eudo, to Maurice de Perieres, covenant as 
   to a debt of 20, 1198, xxv.
Pateshill [Pateshull, Patishull, Patesill], Simon de, a
   judge, 1196-8, iii.-xlviii.
Pateshull: see Pateshill.
Patesill: see Pateshill.
Patishull: see Pateshill.
Pedes Finium, Description of them: see Fines, 217.
Perieres, Maurice de, release to Eudo Pateric of a
   debt of 20 for 12, 10s. per annum for five 
   years, 1198, xxv.
Petevin, Adam, a tenant of Eudo Pateric, 1198, xxv.
Petraponte, Lucy de: see Detling, etc., 1197, x.
Petraponte, Walter de: see Detling, etc., 1197, x.
Phoracr, Dartford, 1195, iv.
Picot, Alice, Shepey, 1197, x.
Pierrepoint: see Petraponte.
Plea, in writ of Right, 1196, vi.
Plumton, William de: see Sharnden, 1197, x.
Pocleston, de: see Pukeleston.
Polre, Robert, Langport, 1198, xl.
Ponte, Edward de, a tenant in Godinton, 1197, xv.
Porta, Felicia de, widow of William, Little Dartford,
   1195, iv.
Porta, William de, dead, Little Dartford, 1195, iv.
Potorne, James de, a judge, 1198, xxvii. to xlviii.
Pucleston: see also Pukeleston, in Stodmarsh,
   1198, xlvi.
Pukehale: see under Ripple.
Pukeleston [Pocleston], in Stodmarsh, 1198, xlvi.
Pukeleston [Pucleston], in Stodmarsh, 1198, xlvi.
Pukeleston [Pocleston], Herlewin de, Stodmarsh,
   1198, xlvi.
Pukeleston, Michael de, Stodmarsh, 1198, xlv.

Racceburg? Ratteburg: see Riehborough, xiv.
Rainham: see Mere Court, in.
Ralph and his five brothers : see under
   Rodmersham, 1197, xiii.
Ralph, a tenant in Godinton, 1197, xv.
RATLING [Estretling], a solin in, Thomas de
   Dene and Harlewiu his brother, to Thomas 
   de Godwinestone, 1196, vi.
Ratteburg, ? Raceeburg: see Richborough, xiv.
RICHBOROUGH: see the-manor of Meet in, xiv.
RICHBOROUGH [Ratteburg], the walls of,
   abutment, 1197, xiv.
Richemont, William de, a judge, 1195 ,iv.
Right, -writ of, 1196, vi.
Riddelee: see Ridley.
RIDLEY [Riddelee], Gilo de Badelesmare to
   Dunstan the Prior and the Convent of 
  St. Gregory's, Canterbury, 1198, xlii.
Riketal, Robert, Street, 1198, xlii.
Riperia: see River.
Riple: see Ripple.
RIPPLE [Riple], Newemad and Pukehale, dower
   in, quitclaimed by Matilda de Orlanestone to
   Anscull de Cranford, 1198, xxxiii.
RIVER [Riperia], William de Enemere to William
   Fitz John, 1198-9, xlvii.
Rochester, G., Bishop of, a judge, 1195-6, i.-vii.
Rochester, Paris, Archdeacon of, his house in
   London, 1196, vii.
Rodmaresham: see Rodmersham.
Rodmersham [Rodmaresham], half of thirty-two
   acres in, Sinoth Cgnophelaster to the six brothers
  Turstan, Ralph, Walter, Hamo, Mathew, and
   Adam; the other half he retains, 1197, xiii.
ROKELEE, Robert de Leiburn gives his land of
   (except Bugkinden) to John de Tresgoz and his
   brother, for Mere, 1197, xii.
ROMNEY [Rumenell], rent in, Anscull de
   Cranford to Matilda de Orlaneston,, to be paid by
   hands of Ralph de Orlaneston,
1198, xxxiii.

Previous Page       Back to Page listings       Next page      

For details about the advantages of membership of the Kent Archaeological Society   click here

Back the Contents page   Back to Arch. Cant. List   Back to Publications On-line  Back to Research Page  Back to Homepage

Kent Archaeological Society is a registered charity number 223382
Kent Archaeological Society October 2010

This website is constructed by enthusiastic amateurs. Any errors noticed by other researchers will be to gratefully received so
 that we can amend our pages to give as accurate a record as possible. Please send details too research@kentarchaeology.org.uk