KENT ARCHAEOLOGICAL SOCIETY  -- RESEARCH   Studying and sharing Kent's past      Homepage

     Archaeologia Cantiana -  Vol. 73 - 1959  pages 167 to 192

More Notes on Kentish Roads. By F. C. Elliston-Erwood, F.S.A.

(Click on page number to view individual page(s)

(1)   THE RECONSTRUCTION OF DEPTFORD BRIDGE. 1787-1797

        Pages 167    168    169    170    171    172    173    174


(2) THE PARISH SURVEYOR’S ACCOUNTS FOR STAPLEHURST  FOR THE YEARS 1731 & 1732

     Pages   174   175   176   177   178   179   180   181   182   183   184   185   186


(3) THE TURNPIKE ROAD FROM MALLING TO STROOD

    Pages    186    187    188    189    190    191    192

 

For details about the advantages of membership of the Kent Archaeological Society   click here

Back the Contents page     Back to Arch. Cant. List     To Publications On-line     To Research Page    To Homepage

 Kent Archaeological Society is a registered charity number 223382
© Kent Archaeological Society July 2004   

This website is constructed by enthusiastic amateurs. Any errors noticed by other researchers will be to gratefully received so
 that we can amend our pages to give as accurate a record as possible. Please send details too research@kentarchaeology.org.uk