KENT ARCHAEOLOGICAL SOCIETY  -- RESEARCH   Studying and sharing Kent's past      Homepage

Archaeologia Cantiana -  Vol. 72 - 1958  page 185
                         
Kent Archives Office—Accessions, 1957-58   Continued

   Day MSS. [CAT. Mk. U659] presented by W. Day, Esq.
   Title deeds: 36 for Marden and Staplehurst, 1765-1907.

   The original manuscript of William Lambarde’s Perambulation of Kent, 1570 [CAT. Mk U47/48], 

belonging to the Archaeological Society, has been transferred from Maidstone Museum.
   In Archaeologia Cantiana, vol. LXXI (1957), p. 219, under the heading PAROCHIAL RECORDS the details given for the parishes of Frinsted and Worrnshill, except the catalogue marks, should be transposed.

Page 185 

Previous Page         Back to Page Listings                          

For details about the advantages of membership of the Kent Archaeological Society   click here

Back to Contents Page    Back to Arch. Cant. List   Back to Publications On-line  Back to Research Page  To Homepage

Kent Archaeological Society is a registered charity number 223382
© Kent Archaeological Society August 2004     

This website is constructed by enthusiastic amateurs. Any errors noticed by other researchers will be to gratefully received so
 that we can amend our pages to give as accurate a record as possible. Please send details too research@kentarchaeology.org.uk