Archaeologia Cantiana - Vol. 55 1942 page v + vi
|List of Officers vii; List of Local Secretaries, x; Societies in
Union xi; List of Members, xiii.
Report for the Year ended 31st December, 1941 xxxi; Financial Accounts for 1941 xxxviii
Illustration Fund, 1941 xlii
|1.||The Suttons. By Gordon Ward, M.D., F.S.A.||01|
|2.||Sir Harry Vane's Fountain By Sir Edward Harrison||08|
|3.||Notes on a Saxon Charter of Higham. By R. F. Jessup, F.S.A.||12|
|4.||The Barton and Bartoner of Christ Church, Canterbury By R. A. Lendon Smith||16|
|5.||The Clergy of St. John the Baptist, Smallhythye By A.H. Taylor||26|
Stonar and the Wantsum Channel Part III.(Conclusion) -
The site of the Town of Stonar.
By The late F. W. Hardman, LL.D., F.S.A., and W. P. D. Stebbing, F.S.A.
|7.||Report on Erratics from Stonar, Kent. By D. Baden-Powell, B.Sc.||50|
|8.||Anchor House, Lynsted. By Aymer Vallance||53|
A Medieval Pottery Kiln Site at Tyler Hill, near Canterbury
By P. J. Spillett, W. P. D. Stebbing, F.S.A., and G. C. Dunning, F.S.A.
|10.||Two Faversham Documents. By Frank W. Jessup, B.A.,LL.B.||65|
Some Fifteenth Century Wills
An Earthen Mound near Rochester
Green Court, Canterbury Cathedral Precincts and the Norman Castle
The Early 18th Century Dispute over the Pilotsí Gallery in St. Leonardís, Deal
"The Star Inn ", Canterbury
A Roman Site at Little Chart, West of Ashford
Treasure Trove at Staple
Frederick William Hardman, LL.D., F.S.A.
Back to Arch. Cant. List Back to Publications On-line Back to Research Page Back to Homepage
Kent Archaeological Society is a registered
charity number 223382
© Kent Archaeological Society 2002, links to articles added February 2005
This website is constructed by
enthusiastic amateurs. Any errors noticed by other researchers will be to
gratefully received so
that we can amend our pages to give as accurate a record as possible. Please send details too firstname.lastname@example.org