KENT ARCHAEOLOGICAL SOCIETY  -- RESEARCH   Studying and sharing Kent's past      Homepage

     Archaeologia Cantiana -  Vol. 47  1935  page 202

Excavations on the site of the Leper Hospital, New Romney. 

   By Miss K. M. E. Murray

Plate II   FRAGMENTS OF LATE FOURTEENTH CENTURY STAINED GLASS
FROM THE HOSPITAL OF ST. STEPHEN AND ST. THOMAS, NEW ROMNEY.

Page 202 

Previous page       Back to Page listings       Next page

Back the Contents page     To Arch. Cant. List       To Publications On-line     To Research Page     To Homepage

Kent Archaeological Society is a registered charity number 223382
Kent Archaeological Society 2003  

This website is constructed by enthusiastic amateurs. Any errors noticed by other researchers will be to gratefully received
so that we can amend our pages to give as accurate a record as possible. Please send details too research@kentarchaeology.org.uk