KENT ARCHAEOLOGICAL SOCIETY  -- RESEARCH   Studying and sharing Kent's past      Homepage

        Archaeologia Cantiana -  Vol. 33  1918  page v + vi

Contents

PAGE

List of Officers, Societies in Union, x;  Rules and Honorary Members, xxi; List of
    Members, xxii; Cash Accounts for 1916 and 1917 . xxxviii; Reports, 1916-17 li
1. Churchwardens' Accounts of the Parish of St Andrew, Canterbury, 1483 to 1625:
   Part II.,  15091523.  By Charles Cotton, F.R.C.P.E., M.R.C.S. Eng.

01
2. Round Naved Churches in England and their connection with the Orders of the Temple and of
   the Hospital of St John of Jerusalem. By Sir William St. John Hope, Litt.D., D.C.L.

63
3. Some Early Visitation Rolls preserved at Canterbury. Part II. By Rev. C. Eveleigh Woodruff, MA. 71
4. The Municipal Records of Tenterden. Part II. By A. H. Taylor 91
5. Bromley Common. By Philip Norman, L.L.D., F.S.A. 113
6. Arms and Armour seized at Knole during the Civil War. By Charles J. Phillips, F.S.A 125
7. Residences of the Bishops of Rochester. 
  By the late Canon A. J. .Pearman, Rev. G. A. Tait, and Rev. H. Percy Thompson.

131
8. A note on two Grants of Arms. By Ralph Griffin, F.S.A. 153

Contents continued page vi

9.. Lower Halstow Church. By the Rev E. B. Olive, Vicar 157
10. Researches and Discoveries
   I. - A Mediaeval Counter. By Rev. C. Eveleigh Woodruff, M.A.
 
II - Seal of the Vicar of Reculver. By George Clinch, F.G.S., F.S.A. Scot
167
167
169
11. General Index 171

For details about the advantages of membership of the Kent Archaeological Society   click here

 Back to Arch. Cant. List   Back to Publications On-line    Back to Research Page     Back to Homepage

Kent Archaeological Society is a registered charity number 223382
Kent Archaeological Society 2001, links to articles added December 2014  

This website is constructed by enthusiastic amateurs.. Any errors noticed by other researchers will be to gratefully received so
 that we can amend our pages to give as accurate a record as possible. Please send details to research@kentarchaeology.org.uk