KENT ARCHAEOLOGICAL SOCIETY  -- RESEARCH    Studying and sharing Kent's past      Homepage

West Kingsdown  TQ5762

St Edmund King of Martyr Church

    Photograph of watercolour 1806
        - Half plate B & W negative

      Creator: Petrie, H., F.S.A.

       Ref no:  207

                                 Next Picture

For details about the advantages of membership of the Kent Archaeological Society   click here

Back to West Kingsdown Gallery     Back to 'W' Parish listings     Back to Research         Back to Homepage

Kent Archaeological Society is a registered charity number 223382
Kent Archaeological Society 2003

This website is constructed by enthusiastic amateurs.. Any errors noticed by other researchers will be to gratefully received so
 that we can amend our pages to give as accurate a record as possible. Please send details to research@kentarchaeology.org.uk