KENT ARCHAEOLOGICAL SOCIETY  -- RESEARCH    Studying and sharing Kent's past      Homepage

 

Lewisham  TQ3674

St Mary Church

 BEFORE THE REBUILDING OF 1774

By A. L. Guy, Esq., A.R.LB.A. The tower is from  a photograph; the body of the church from a drawing in the Beresford Hope collection engraved in "The History of the Hundred of Blackheath," from The History of St Mary Church, Lewisham
            by Leland L. Duncan 1892

                                     Next Picture

For details about the advantages of membership of the Kent Archaeological Society   click here

Back to Lewisham Visual Records     Back to 'L' Parish listings    To Library and Visual Records    To Research

Kent Archaeological Society is a registered charity number 223382
Kent Archaeological Society 2003

This website is constructed by enthusiastic amateurs.. Any errors noticed by other researchers will be to gratefully received so
 that we can amend our pages to give as accurate a record as possible. Please send details to research@kentarchaeology.org.uk