KENT ARCHAEOLOGICAL SOCIETY  -- RESEARCH    Studying and sharing Kent's past      Homepage

 St Mary's Church (ruin), Chapel Bank        TQ927/295

Ebony Chapel in 1858 from the south-east before its demolition.    Drawn by Gaye in 1858

Previous picture          Back to Ebony Gallery          Next picture

For details about the advantages of membership of the Kent Archaeological Society click here

         Back to 'E' Parish listings    To Library and Visual Records      To Research      To Homepage

Kent Archaeological Society is a registered charity number 223382
Kent Archaeological Society August 2016

This website is constructed by enthusiastic amateurs. Any errors noticed by other researchers will be to gratefully received so
that we can amend our pages to give as accurate a record as possible. Please send details too