KENT ARCHAEOLOGICAL SOCIETY  -- RESEARCH    Studying and sharing Kent's past      Homepage

 

Eastry  TR2849

St Mary's Church

Tower from the West

   Picture from Memorials of the Royal Ville
    and Parish of Eastry,
published in 1870 by
    William Francis Shaw, Vicar of Eastry

Previous Picture               Next Picture

For details about the advantages of membership of the Kent Archaeological Society   click here

Back to Eastry Gallery    Back to 'E' Parish listings     Back to Research         Back to Homepage

Kent Archaeological Society is a registered charity number 223382
Kent Archaeological Society 6th October 2006

This website is constructed by enthusiastic amateurs.  Any errors noticed by other researchers will be to gratefully received so
 that we can amend our pages to give as accurate a record as possible. Please send details to research@kentarchaeology.org.uk