KENT ARCHAEOLOGICAL SOCIETY  -- RESEARCH   Studying and sharing Kent's past      Homepage


Compiled by THE STAPLEHURST SOCIETY HISTORY GROUP in 2009 & 2013.

SURVEY OF MEMORIALS IN ALL SAINTS CHURCH, STAPLEHURST

1984. Revised 1999 and 2009

Leland Duncanís 1922 MI additions compared 2013

MAP

and

SURVEY OF ALL SAINTS CHURCHYARD, STAPLEHURST
1980 Ė 1983
Updated 1999, Revised 2009
Leland Duncanís 1922 MI additions compared 2013

SURVEY OF MEMORIALS IN THE UNITED REFORMED CHURCH
AND CHURCHYARD IN STAPLEHURST
1991

GRAVE LANE (CARPENTERS LANE)
Pilot Officer JKG Clifton
Replaced 1/9/2009

STAPLEHURST RAILWAY STATION BOOKING HALL
Pilot Officer Georges Louis Joseph Doutrepont
Dedicated 15/9/2003

ST FRANCISí CHAPEL, SPILSILL
Added 2011

    

For details about the advantages of membership of the Kent Archaeological Society   click here

Back to Churchyards Listed       Back to Library and Visual Records        Back to Research         Back to Homepage

Kent Archaeological Society is a registered charity number 223382
© Kent Archaeological Society 9th November 2013

This website is constructed by enthusiastic amateurs.  Any errors noticed by other researchers will be to gratefully received so
 that we can amend our pages to give as accurate a record as possible. Please send details too research@kentarchaeology.org.uk