KENT ARCHAEOLOGICAL SOCIETY  -- RESEARCH   Studying and sharing Kent's past      Homepage


Oxney near East Langdon

Back to Churchyards listed

               Oxney Church,  Noted by Rev Bryan Faussett noted 1759          

Kindly typed up for the website by Pat Tritton

This is a ruinated and desolate Church, of which no Notice is taken either by Kilburne, Philpot, or Harris. It is now used for a Barn. It had an Isle to the South, as plainly appears by the Arches and Pillars in ye South Wall, and by ye old Foundations on ye outside. 

For details about the advantages of membership of the Kent Archaeological Society   click here

Back to Churchyards Listed       Back to Library and Visual Records        Back to Research         Back to Homepage

Kent Archaeological Society is a registered charity number 223382
Kent Archaeological Society  8th July 2007

This website is constructed by enthusiastic amateurs.  Any errors noticed by other researchers will be to gratefully received so
 that we can amend our pages to give as accurate a record as possible. Please send details too research@kentarchaeology.org.uk